my client is presenting the opportunity for experienced and very senior SFDC Technical Experts and Architects to join this implementation team as a Salesforce Technical Architect. They are offering 50/50 remote working which can be one week on site one week at home or 2 days per week on site!
The Salesforce.com Technical Architect be responsible for managing the development lifecycle, to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale!
The successful Salesforce Technical Architect will need:
* Experience delivering large technology projects to government and/or public sector
* At least 5 - 6 years Salesforce.com Experience
* 2 - 3 years' experience in Architecture role (SFDC or other CRM architecture experience)
* Extensive Apex and Visualforce development experience
* Experience in designing and developing software components
* End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
* Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
* Experience developing technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, etc
* At least 6 years' experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
* Techno-functional ability to liaise between the technical and functional teams
* Weighty Salesforce Certss (DEV 401, DEV 405, Application Architect or System Architect)
and Management Designer)
The ideal candidate would ideally be working as a Solution / Technical Salesforce Architect, and be skilled in articulating design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
If you are analytical, a big picture thinker and driven to further enhance Salesforce.com solutions and capabilities - then you are the Salesforce.com Technical Architect we want!
Submit you application today and get ready to embark on a new challenge in salesforce.com space - E-mail:email@example.com | Tel: +44 (0)207 337 0809
Please note: All applicant must be authorized to live and work in the UK.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.