Salesforce Developer - Montreal, Quebec - 80-95/CAD Hour - 10 Month Contract
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and able to work well with a team of developers. You'll be responsible for developing the core business systems that support our Enterprise level client.Salesforce is the backbone of all our major business functions like Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing and Customer Support.
- Write great Apex code to delight our business users
- Be a team player working in an agile environment with a team of other developers, QA and product owners
- Participate in the Agile practices here through Scrum, Grooming and estimation
- Use your knowledge and experience to help guide the team and push the envelope
- Intermediate Salesforce development experience, Lightning a Plus
- Experience with relational databases and database programming languages (eg SQL)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly logical; Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in French
If these skill sets apply to you, do not hesitate! This client is actively interviewing this week! This is a 10 month contract position looking to hire immediately! This client is growing and could have a need for future contract work.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 415-8776 ex.3056. If you have any questions. Only serious and qualified candidates please!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.