Salary: £45,000 Depending on Experience + package
A very exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Analyst has arisen in central Glasgow. You will be joining one of the biggest Salesforce projects in EMEA, joining ever growing teams within their innovative Salesforce ecosystem and given the opportunity to progress with in a truly global organisation. Their Glasgow office is the heart off all thing Salesforce within the company of 2000 global end users.
- Delivering solutions for technical service tools (Salesforce)
- Working with Stakeholders of various seniority to gather complex requirements in order to build detailed specifications
- Create Salesforce user training programmes and support stakeholders - pulling reports and creating dashboards
- When required, take the role of Project Manager to deliver key projects in an Agile environment
- Create a lean and efficient Salesforce service platform.
- Excellent knowledge of all functional aspects of Salesforce.com, ideally with the Service Cloud module
- Able to create reports, dashboards and training user guides
- Must be confident liaising with Stakeholders, gathering and understanding business requirements and able translate that into a Salesforce solution
- Experience with Field Service Lightning
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Salesforce certification is highly desirable
- PRINCE2 Certified also desirable
This is the perfect opportunity to join a truly global organisation with over 2000 end users of Salesforce, working with some of the newest and most innovative tools that Salesforce have to offer.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Elias Ptohides at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 869 0880
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.