Director of Sales Operations/Salesforce Admin - North Jersey - $150k
My client, a Salesforce ISV Parnter, is looking to add bring on a Director of Sales Operations who will help build out the company's Sales processes and own their SFDC instance. The Salesforce Administrator role is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of salesforce.com data model and administration and sales processes. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. This role will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and sales team management including but not limited to: order processing and fulfillment, quoting, customer service management, lead management, data quality, data governance, and territory alignment.Responsibilities:
- Own our salesforce.com implementation and serve as primary admin changes and integrations
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish, document and implement various sales related processes
- Own KPI reporting and dashboards for the sales team
- Work with management team for adhoc reporting
- Automate lead provisioning and distribution in salesforce.com
- Develop duplicate management processes
- Establish document and enforce sales team rules of engagement
- Develop sales enablement training and documentation
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process
- Minimum of 2 years in a salesforce admin or consultant role preferably with a SaaS company
This company is currently reviewing resumes and looking to hire as soon as possible, if you are qualified please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John at 212-594-1495 (ext 3350).
SFDC / Salesforce.com / New York City / New York / New Jersey / Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We have a reputable history of successfully placing strong candidates in Salesforce opportunities with fast growing companies. We work with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New York and New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com jobs are. I specialize in Salesforce recruitment for the NY/NJ area. With my main focus in this area, I have great relationships with all of my clients, which equips me with the proper knowledge to assist in guiding you through the interview process. Apply now to secure your spot for an interview and meet the team! Learn more about the opportunity by contacting me at 212-594-1495 (ext 3350) or by email at email@example.com.