Our client is in an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. They will function day to day doing heavy Business Analysis, Data Managemnt, 3rd Party integrations, and some minor Administrative work. They have tons of exciting projects upcoming and very invested in Salesforce.com. The CIO is looking to hire this person asap as they are looking to get started and really invest in this person. This opportunity also comes with an outstanding benefits package and sponsored trip to Dreamforce 2019 all PAID for out of company pocket. Roles & Responsibility
- Gather approvals to migrate changes to the production environment
- Test plans, test scenarios and test scripts
- Create maintenance support procedures for post implementation
- Stay knowledgeable of functionality of applications and systems that are existing
- Recommend efficient solutions to evolving technical solutions to business related system issues with existing systems, desired results and business partner needs, and researching for available technologies
- Develop business process models and IT functional internal documentation
- Work alongside business partners to obtain and define requirements
- 4+ years salesforce experience
- Experience in gathering business requirements, SDLC, project management lifecycle
- Great oral and written communication
- Nonprofit Sector projects, dominant in the industry
- Experience working with implementations of Enterprise projects
- Bachelor's Degree Degree
Contact Nick McArdle , send your updated resume to email@example.com for an immedaite response. Interviews are taking place tomorrow and next week.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.