A key client of mine is looking to add on a Salesforce Systems Administrator. You will be the primary on-site support for company-wide Salesforce systems, which are primarily cloud-based. Read below to find out if you qualify!
- 4+ years of experience managing and customizing SFDC sales and service clouds
- Experience customizing standards objects, creating custom objects, triggers, rules, etc.
- Hands-on experience with developer console and writing SOQL/SOSL queries
- Experience with data integrity, data quality, data migration and data maintenance
- Expert experience in data clean up and end user training
- Great verbal and non verbal communication skills
This position is offering a great opportunity for those looking to take on more leadership within Salesforce. This company is looking to hire quickly, please apply as soon as possible. The position will work normal hours, 9am-5pm 5 days a week.
This role will not stay open for long as my client is starting to interview! Contact Brijesh Merchant to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency