Mason Frank has partnered with a leading Salesforce Partner in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
This role would be pivotal in ensuring the company's Salesforce platform delivers outstanding user experience to their clents while establishing processes that will allow for great interactions throughout the customer lifecycle. This tole offers tthe opportunity to transition into an Architect level role by working alongisde certified Technical Architects.
This a full-time hire based in New Jersey with no travel and remote flexibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support applications using Service & Sales Clouds, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Consistently deliver Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Train and develop IT department and Salesmen on best Salesforce practices
- Serve as the Salesforce subject matter expert for the entire organization
- Meet with business users and effectively translate their requirements to scalable solutions
- APEX and VisualForce page development experience
- Several years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Marketing Automation tools experience preferred
- Pre-sales experience preferred
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Strong proficiency with technical and functional Salesforce tasks
- Salesforce Admin & Developer Certifications preferred
- Great understanding of CRM strategy and systems
- Great work/life balance. No travel and remote flexibility. Great and dynamic culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base, bonus, and great commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K
PJ Jimenez 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.