Salesforce Technical lead - London - Up to £70,000
My client based in London is looking for a Technical Lead that is confident communicating with business stakeholders and internal technical resources (business analyst, developer and consultants) to develop and deliver solutions to a high quality and in a timely manner.
This role is perfect for someone with strong force.com knowledge and previous Salesforce implementaiton experience.
- Extensive SFDC experience
- Very good knowledge of APEX and Visual Force
- Be able to communicate throughout all levels of the project
- Take ownership of the delivery of complex solutions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Provide level of effort estimates for technical deliverables.
- Commitment to developing technical capabilities within the team
- Support production cases, functional troubleshooting.
- Guide Implementation team on the best practices and best tools to use.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan @ email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy