Our client is in an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. They will function day to day doing heavy Business Analysis, Data Managemnt, 3rd Party integrations, and some minor Administrative work. They have tons of exciting projects upcoming and very invested in Salesforce.com. The CIO is looking to hire this person asap as they are looking to get started and really invest in this person. This opportunity also comes with an outstanding benefits package and sponsored trip to Dreamforce 2019 all PAID for out of company pocket.
The primary objectives of this position will be to perform application configuration and customization of CRM system (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency. Also, supporting market definition / segmentation, customer targeting, generation of activity-based goals, activity tracking and key metrics generation, reporting and optimization.Required Skills/Experience
- 5+ years in Salesforce Administrator/Analyst role, including configuration of Salesforce
- 5+ years with requirements gathering, documenting, hands-on detailed system design, end user support, and implementation
- 3+ years sales/operations/commercial analytics
- Salesforce CRM expertise
- Experience working with Pardot/Marketo
- Experience with various SFDC 3rd party apps highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
- Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
- Experience supporting Salesforce and Business Intelligence preferred
- Experience with SQL queries and SQL Reporting Services preferre
Client is an established and growing organization that needs precision Business Analysis in order to maintain growth through targeted marketing campaigns. Friendly company culture and an exciting opportunity to grow and develop as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
Nick - firstname.lastname@example.org (Send Resume)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.