Salesforce Solution Architect - Philadelphia, PA - 6 month contract
Actively seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect for an end user based in Philadelphia, PA. This is a full time, 6 month contract opportunity for one of the global leaders within the financial industry.
Within this role you will be held responsible for the technical solution design of the company's main Salesforce applications, enhancements, extensions and integration required to support the company's strategy. Candidate must be located or willing to relocate to The Greater Philadelphia area.Salesforce Solution Architect - Philadelphia, PA - 6 month contractRequirements:
- Provide technical expertise with Salesforce - minimum of 5 years Salesforce experience
- Lead a team throughout the design and development of the Salesforce solution
- Provide industry expertise to help shape the solution
- Develop high quality design deliverables that clearly articulate the solution
- Transition solution designs to developers responsible for building the solutions
- CPQ experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce Developer Certification required
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Aaron atA.email@example.com Salesforce Solution Architect - Philadelphia, PA - 6 month contract
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.**
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Salesforce Solution Architect - Philadelphia, PA - 6 month contract