Create and Manage Changes to the System -
* Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
* Proactively gather feedback from users.
* Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
* Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how
to use it prior to implementation.
* Gather requirements from end users.
* Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
* Manage the change control process and "Change Management" Committee if appropriate.
* Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
* Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
* Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com
objects and functions.
* Create custom objects when necessary.
* Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
* Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the
* Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
* Provide support functions as needed.
* Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity -
* Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
* Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
* Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
* Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
* Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
* Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction -
* Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
* Provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
* Expand use of Salesforce.com - attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how
salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
* Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities,
trends, sales and leads.
* Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to
* Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
* Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
* Be the company SME on Salesforce.com.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance -
* Document company processes and workflows.
* Develop process documentation and field maps.
* Create new processes and associated reporting.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance -
* Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
* Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate.
* Import data as appropriate.
* Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
* Manage duplicate records.
* Monitor and improve data quality.
* Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass
uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring
screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance -
* Create and maintain dashboards.
* Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
* Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior
* Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
A system administrator needs a solid understanding of the organization's business. They must have solid
salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship
Management (CRM). Most importantly they should be proactive, organized and logical.
* 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
* In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on
those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with
* Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com
* Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to
provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
* Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
* Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
* Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
* Minimum expectation of a Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience
* Team player with positive "Can-do" attitude
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration!