Salesforce Administrator - Newark, New Jersey
Mason Frank has partnered with a software solutions firm in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role would be pivotal in leading the implementation of Salesforce. In addition, this individual will play a key role in the maintanence and configuration of the platform, and serve as the main point of contact for clients and users.
This a full-time hire based in New Jersey with no travel required, and remote flexibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary administrator of the company SDFC implementation
- Understand stakeholders needs and translate those needs to enhancements for the system
- Provide support and training for users
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to generate sales forecasts and marketing integrations
- Stay updated with SFDC new releases and effectively roll out new features
- Create and maintain user roles, profiles, campaigns, and record types
- Provide guidance and best practices as it pertains to the Salesforce platform
- Several years of Salesforce Administration experience preferred
- Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator certifications preferred
- Experience leading SFDC full-cycle implementations preferred
- Proven track record of translating customer requirements into design specifications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficiency in developing custom objects, workflows, workflow rules, dashboards
- Experience with Salesforce Communities preferred
- Ability to effectively present information to non-technical audiences
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Collaborative work environment
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses, and stock options
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits and 401K
PJ 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are