Salesforce CRM Business Analyst - Miami, Florida - $90,000-$110,000
My client is in the Travel and Tourism industry looking to bring on a strong Salesforce Business Analyst to be the POC and SME for their business units in enhancing and configuring their global Salesforce Platform. You will work on a tight knit SFDC team to meet business needs and define Salesforce strategy for their 10,000+ end users. If you are looking for a role with collaboration as well as automony, this is the role for you!Candidate Responsibilities:
- Document business needs
- identify gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality
- Provide detailed business requirements specifications for Salesfore.com developers
- Perform application configuration and customization of CRM system/s (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistencyEvaluate and implement Salesforce AppExchange solutions and add-ons to enhance the CRM system/s
- Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping from company systems into CRMDevelop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training to users as required.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required.
- Provide guidance for system/process workflow template development and data filtering criteria within CRM system/s.Ensure consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.Provide oversight on mass data uploads into CRM system/s.
- Implement new departments into Salesforce CRM platform.
- Drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required
- 2-5 years of CRM system experience
- Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines
If you are interested, please call Taylor at 267-233-6490 for further details and send your resume to Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
. My client is interviewing now and this role is likely to move quickly!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com