Senior Salesforce Developer - Springfield, MA- $110k - $130k + Bonus 20%
Are you a seasoned Salesforce developer looking to work with an established and fast growing company? I may have exactly what you're looking for! My client is revamping their customers experience with Salesforce at the core. It is an exciting opportunity to take part in something new and not previously established. The impact will be made, but will you be leading the charge? They are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their talented pool of professionals and provide outstanding service to their clients. The company is already an established power house but is expected to grow even more with Salesforce revamping their processes.
This role calls for a true SFDC technical expert and a deep passion for Salesforce.com. As a Salesforce developer, you utilize your skills to make salesforce implementations run smooth for our client and their advisors. Additionally, you will be given the task of creating and improving developing operations. Senior Salesforce Developer - Springfield MA- $110k - $130k + Bonus 20%Requirements
- Salesforce Implementation/integration experience
- Java /. Net / SQL / C# / ERP experience a huge plus
- Apex/VisualForce experience necessary
- Strong background technology and CRM
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- You will collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- You will customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- You will play an integral part in taking this established business to the next level with Salesforce expertise.
- Strong compensation package inc. bonus
- Remote flexibility (Work Life Balance!)
- Full health benefits including health, vision, dental
- Pension & 401K
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 212-549-1459.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy