Salesforce Consultant / Project Manager - Orange County -- $120k
My client is an established Salesforce certified partner company based in Southern Orange County. They are looking for a full-time, permanent Salesforce Consultant / Project Manager to help drive product implementations. The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant within the Salesforce ecosystem who would like to make a big impact on a highly impressive company, which has already become a key player. The role would work closely with the company's decision makers, liaising directly with clients and the development team to bridge gaps, translate, and create solutions with ease.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years client-facing Salesforce experience with implementations, Sales and/or Service Cloud, and/or data management/integrity.
- 5+ years in a commercial services role with direct experience in technical consulting, product sales and/or support, and/or customer service post-sales support.
- Solid understanding of business analytics, including requirement gathering and report building.
- Salesforce Admin certification required; additional certifications (Advanced Admin, Service/Sales Cloud) a plus.
- Ability to drive project requirements in a mostly Agile environment (lots of sprints).
- Strong references who can speak to the efficiency of project start-to-finish work.
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your up-to-date resume/CV now to email@example.com. Please note we are shortlisting candidates for interviews next week. At the moment, only US citizens and green card holders are being seen for this role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users in Southern California. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most the area's key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job today or in the future. Confidentiality and discretion are our priority.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Salesforce Consultant / Project Manager - Orange County -- $120k