Mason Frank are working with an established, global organization based in the heart of Glasgow looking to bolster their growing CRM team. Reporting into the Service & Support Manager, this role will provide key administration duties to the system, and offer important insight and analysis to accompany this large transformation period. You will work closely with a large internal IT function, with the opportunity to interact with a leading Salesforce consultancy on site. This is a fast paced working environment with great career opportunities for motivated technologists.
Required skill set:
- Comfortable with Salesforce Administration duties
- Requirements gathering, stakeholder management
- Good communications skills
- Nice to have: Salesforce certifications
- Up to £45,000 salary
- Annual bonus
- Chance to be a part of one of the largest Salesforce projects in EMEA
- Good pension contribution
Mason Frank appreciate that Salesforce is a niche market, all discussions will be absolutely confidential.
The client has requested applicants are eligible to work in the UK.
I look forward to receiving your application. firstname.lastname@example.org