Client of mine is seeking for a Salesforce Administrator. This is an opportunity located in San Diego, California. You will be working directly with business partners to creating, analyzing and documenting business processes. U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply.Required Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years commercial Salesforce.com administration experience
- Strong dedication to the development of customer-centric standards and solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce development; APEX & Visualforce
- Experience working with budgets and/or producing cost/benefit and risk analyses
- Critical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize knowledge to identify solutions, communication and influencing skills, specific managerial functions, etc.
- Salesforce administrator or developer certification
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Bridge email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy