Salesforce Administrator/Immediate Position/6 Month Initial Contract/Bothell, Washington
Salary: US $50-$55 per hour
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: May 23, 2018
My client is requiring the services of a Salesforce Administrator needed to assist with configuring and managing the Salesforce Cloud. Offers up to $50-$55/hr for the right candidate. This contract will run for 6 months with the possibility of further extension. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a fast paced environment and gain industry leading experience.ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Detailing business and requirements
- Working alongside Operations and Technology resources
- Understanding complex business requirements and translating them to the technology teams
- Participating in design sessions and develop future state process flows and data flows
- Managing projects, defining the scope, schedule, as well as resource requirements as well as being able to deliver on them
- Ensuring that the functional requirements are fully met by the solution
- Consistently reporting to business managers of project statuses
- Serve as the primary administrator of the company SFDC implementation
- Understand stakeholders needs and translate those needs to enhancement of the system
- Stay updated with SFDC new releases and effectively roll out new features
- Must be able to demonstrate expert Salesforce knowledge
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce certifications are preferred, but not required
- Prior experience supporting a large user base and dealing with large scale products
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are an experienced Salesforce business analyst or believe that you are qualified, then please take some time to apply. This position will be filled very soon- contact Courtney at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3001) or send your resume to email@example.com
today to hear back within 48 hours!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. We solely specialize in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market and have a proven reputation in providing both permanent and contract professionals throughout the United States.
For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3001). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com