Technical CRM Manager- Boston, MA - $130K
I am working with an exciting Start Up who is looking for a new Salesforce CRM Manager to join their growing Salesforce team.
As a Salesforce CRM Manager, you will be helping to define, analyze, build and deliver CRM solutions. This is a "hands-on" leadership role with growth potential.
Some of the normal responsibilities include:
- Configuring, Developing and Administrating Salesforce systems
- Understanding and working closely with Salesforce API's
- Testing in the Sandbox requirement
- Implementing new enhancements related to Salesforce configurations, including the creation of custom fields, workflows, approval processes, email alerts and templates
- Working with people throughout the org. to develop and executive strategies for Salesforce.com
- Preparing regression testing scripts, test data and testing scenarios.
- 2+ years of experience developing custom solutions on the Force.com platform
- Experience with Salesforce configurations and the creation of custom and standard objects and fields
- Experience with REST API's is necessary
- 2 years of experience with developing applications that connect the Salesforce API and AppExchance
- Knowledge of data structures, data modeling, and database's is necessary
- Proven experience with developing and testing solutions with Apex, Visualforce, Integration, and Force.com API's
- Working experience with the Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Developer 401 certification
This is a fantastic growing organization that is rapidly becoming an industry leader.
If you are interested in this opportunity, interviews will begin next week and you can send your resume to email@example.com
Only few interview slots will be given, so please send your resume ASAP for consideration.
All interested parties can also contact Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 (ext. 3438). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!