Salesforce Developer - Tampa Bay, FL- 6 month contract to hire
Actively working with a small startup client based out of Tampa Bay, Florida, whom is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer / Consultant for a 6 month contract to hire assignment. This role will offer remote flexibility with travel to client site for initial project meetings and requirements gathering.
This project will give you the opportunity to work with the latest Salesforce applications including Salesforce Lightning and the Salesforce1 platform. Within this role you will be held responsible for thinking outside the box and recommending the best uses and practices on the Salesforce platform and implementing applications as needed.Requirements:
- 4+ years Salesforce consulting experience
- 2+ years Salesforce development experience
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- 1+ year Salesforce1 experience
- Extensive third party application integration experience
- Salesforce data automation experience
- Salesforce user training experience
- Excellent communication skills - able to relay technical information to functional users
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred
Client will be conducting interviews ASAP! To learn more about this opportunity please email Christian at email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.