Salesforce System Analyst - Salesforce.com - Utah - $100K-110K Annual + BenefitsSalary:
Lehi, Utah Technology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
May 25th 2018Reference:
The Salesforce Systems Analyst will work closely with clients and management to analyze and report significant data relating to daily workflows. Will work collaboratively with project managers, developers, and system administrators to implement CRM customizations and solutions.
- Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Manage SFDC development to ensure compliance with internal governance and standards
- Working with IT and SFDC Program Mgr., organize existing instance for maximum flexibility
- Develop functional specifications for system features and reports
- Create standard profiles and roles and document processes for onboarding/deleting users
- Participate in user requirement sessions to identify opportunities for process improvement and technical solutions
- Monitor design and execution by 3rd party vendors to ensure compliance with internal architecture and governance
- Create user training documents, conduct user training
- Perform root cause analysis and troubleshoot business systems, interfaces, configurations, etc., including testing and researching data integrity/accuracy
- Provide technical support
- ADM201 Required
- DEV401 Strongly preferred
Client needs to add an experienced Systems Analyst to their team of Salesforce professionals. They are in need of assistance with CRM troubleshooting and solution implementation. Experience in these aspects of SFDC is essential for this role. An excellent opportunity to move into an important role with a growing and exciting firm that offers great benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Joe at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3163) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.