Mason Frank has partnered with a Platinum Salesforce Partner in sourcing for a Business Analyst.
This a full-time hire based in New Jersey with 35%-50% travel required. Most travel will be in the North East.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare presentations on return of inventsment, and create documents that reflect client needs
- Lead business process mappign, reengineering and fuctional desgin activities
- Asses and manage project and business related risks throughout all aspects of the implementation.
- Conduct interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements
- Manage user expectations, requirements, and relationships including renegotiating of customer expectations
- Service Max experience highly preferred
- Salesforce Administration experience preferred
- Several years of Salesforce Development and configuration experience preferred
- Experience in Pharma, Life Science, and Biotech experienced highly preferred
- Proficiency with ETL integrations, SAP ERP and Oracle ERP systems
- Strong knowledge of Application Lifecycle and Implementation processes
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify cause, design and implement effective solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K
- Great culture, growth opportunities
- Work directly with C-level executives and Fortune 500 companies
PJ 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.