exclusive Government project work, working alongside some of Salesforce's talented individuals. This 100% Remote Certified Salesforce Architect role gives you the chance to join a Top Global Salesforce Global Strategic Firm - recognized internationally for its large project work and unlimited upward mobility within an organization.
This world leading organization is at the forefront of some of Salesforces largest long term projects. The office is always fully stocked with food and beverages and possess a positive, collaborative and relaxed environment. Come in casual, work on the largest Salesforce projects in the country amongst some of Salesforces' top talent! 401K match, unlimited PTO and excellent benefits package.
- Manage complex development projects on-time, on-budget, and to client specifications.
* Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
* Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
* Oversee Salesforce.com administrators and developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to.
* Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects
* Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate
* Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
- Brings 10+ years project management experience with packaged software. Overall 15 + years of IT experience
* 5+ years of Salesforce platform implementation including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
* Force.com development experience (Sites, Portals and Communities)
* Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
* Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
* Experience in designing and building cloud apps
* Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects
- U.S. Citizenship required ONLY due to Government work
- Consulting experience is highly desired
A competitive salary is based on experience is offered with this positions well as full benefits and a lucrative bonus opportunity on the basis of yearly performance.
Immediate need! We are looking to fill the position immediately, so if you have desired SFDC experience please call me on 212-594-1495 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the option to interview this afternoon!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.