Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst - Irvine -- $90k
We are currently hiring for a full-time, perm role within a small-to-medium size technology company. This role is for a Salesforce Certified administrator and business analyst to take ownership of a Salesforce instance, ensuring its success and maintenance. This individual will work with the executive-level team to generate reports and present analytical data. It will also involve organizing the system and ensuring best practices. We are offering a competitive salary (based on experience), PTO, bonus, benefits, 401(k), et al.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce Admin Certification; additional certifications (particularly pertaining to Sales or Service Cloud) a plus
- Responsible for configuring, testing, training, documenting and deploying SFDC functionality
- Relevant experience in integration components for SFDC is a plus, namely SFDC APIs (SOAP, REST, BULK APIs), Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, inbound and outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders
- 2+ years of admin and business analyst experience within the Salesforce platform; 4+ years of business analytics
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to work with a small team
- Eagerness to wear several hats and undertake tasks with a positive attitude
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your up-to-date resume/CV to email@example.com. Please note we are shortlisting candidates for interviews next week.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users in Southern California. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most the area's key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job today or in the future. Confidentiality and discretion are our priority.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst - Irvine -- $90k