Salesforce Technical Architect - Irvine -- $140k
We are hiring a Salesforce technical architect for an impressive Salesforce consultant firm. They specialize in higher education and financial vertical add-ons and products as well as Salesforce implementations. They are currently seeking a Salesforce technical architect with strong development experience and technical architecture expertise. They are offering a competitive salary (flexible based on experience), PTO, bonus, benefits, 401(k) with match, et al.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in computer science, software engineering, or a related field preferred
- 6+ years in a technical architecture role
- 4+ years overseeing client projects and complex development delivery initiatives
- Salesforce Developer I and II certifications, with the ability to step in to alter and optimize development team's code; other certifications a plus
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes with an adaptable approach to system integration
- Experience with ETL tools
- Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems
- Seamless agile skills with the ability to sprint with confidence and proven success
- Thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your up-to-date resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are shortlisting candidates for interviews next week. *Currently the client is only interviewing those with US citizenship or green card holders.*
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users in Southern California. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most the area's key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job today or in the future. Confidentiality and discretion are our priority.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Salesforce Technical Architect - Irvine -- $140k