Mason Frank has partnered with a growing Salesforce consultancy seeking an innovative Salesforce Business Analyst to take a lead role on their Salesforce practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the production of deliverables, working closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running more complex and strategic technical projects.
You will be the subject matter expert, who actively participates in the project, scoping, design, build, implementation and successful deployment of various Salesforce initiatives, with the end goal of delivering value for customers.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead all or portions of the functional components of a Salesforce.com project: developing requirements and designing prototypes, testing & training strategies
- Lead or support defining and implementing practical business solutions based on Salesforce.com technology
- Understand requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Assist with the scoping and planning of Salesforce.com and CRM related projects
- Support and contribute to RFP responses and other sales related activities
- Perform routine administration functions for Salesforce.com
- Participate and coordinate the delivery of work product with offshore teams across project phases
- Experience in several Salesforce.com full life cycle implementations
- Strong experience in either the Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud platforms (exposure to Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. functional lead, work-stream lead, etc)
- Ability to lead onshore and off-shore teams in the development of business solutions
- Salesforce.com certifications highly preferred (Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud Consultant)
- Strong compensation package including bonus and stock sharing
- Direct growth opportunity to practice/delivery lead
- Work hard / Play hard team environment
- Minimal travel outside of tri-state area
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.