Mason Frank has partnered with a Platinum Partner in sourcing for a Salesforce Solutions Architect.
This role would be pivotal in architecting and designing all aspects of SFDC full-cycle implementations and handling all client expectations. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will continously translate issues and problems into startegic solutions post implementation.
This a full-time hire based in New Jersey with 50%-65% travel in the North East region required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the interdependencies within the portfolio and conduct risk analysis
- Plan and manage large-scale projects accross multiple domains
- Assist project managers with developing business cases, presenting, and concluding the costs of projects
- Translate recurring issues and problems into stratregic and fundamental solutions
- Manage all aspects of external service providers working on the project
- Plan the time and human resources required for projects
- Meet with clients and provide them with recommendations to improve efficiency
- Several years of Salesforce experience preferred
- Customer Data Management processes knowledge preferred
- Experience in Pre-Sales preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Proficiency with ETL tools, integration and migration tools
- Experience with SAP ERP, and SAP PI preferred
- Industry experience preferred (Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharmaceutical)
- Salesforce configuration and Visualforce experience preferred
- Strong hands-on platform experience preferred
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to global non-technical audiences
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative work environment
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to promotes a great a work/life balance
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses, including performance incentives and yearly rewards
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits
PJ 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.