Salesforce Director of IT-Philadelphia, PA- $115-145k
One of the largest non-profits in the Philadelphia area has a vacancy for their Director of IT and Services. They are looking for someone with extensive experience in IT senior level leadership who can work with the CFO to generate long-term plans to best guide their organization and utilize the newest technologies. They are currently utilizing Salesforce across their organization, supporting around 300 end users, along-side software such as Microsoft .Net and SharePoint but are looking to switch their entire organization over to Salesforce in the near future.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain an annual operating and capital budget for the department in-line with large scale plans and financial deadlines
- Evaluate potential technology vendors and partners while building strategic alliances and connections
- Maintain communication with the CFO and ensure all levels of management are aware of technology changes and best practices
- Guarantee consistency in the operation of existing applications by enforcing standards for the implementation of technical solutions
Applicants should have:
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in information technology, with at least 10 years of leadership experience in managing multiple, cross-functional teams or projects and collaborating with senior-level management staff and key stakeholders.
- Leadership experience in a Salesforce environment
- Broad knowledge of SDLC
- Experience with application management (Microsoft .Net, Microsoft 365, and SharePoint platforms)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (Master's degree is preferred)
- Familiarity with web content management systems
- Expertise with cloud-based technologies
This position is full time, 9am-5pm 5 days a week. This company is looking to hire quickly, please apply as soon as possible.
This role will not stay open for long as my client is starting to interview! Contact Christopher Dole to learn more at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.