Our client is seeking all Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst professionals. They will be a part of a very fast paced environment requiring strong analytical ability and Salesforce experience 2+ years. This person must be able to complete basic Salesforce administrative tasks! They also must be willing to work hard and make a key difference for a great organization.
- Conducting Data management, heavy analysis and query results with Data Quality and Data Governance
- You will respond to and monitor Salesforce related user issues and outages
- Data sourcing, data mapping, data migration, data profiling, data mining and documenting data definitions are a must!
- You will review new deployments in different salesforce environments
- You will be responsible for bulk data updates
- You will look to translate user needs to technical solutions
- Strong database and SQL skills are a must
- Statistical and analytical skills using basic SQL Experience
- Past Experience with Integration technology
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel functions, including working with pivot tables and v-lookups
- Creative self-starter capable of setting plans and driving projects to completion
- Competitive salary
- 100% medical benefits coverage
- 20% Bonus
- Unlimited PTO
This role will not stay open for long as my client is starting to interview! Contact Joe Malone to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.