Salesforce Business Analyst - London - Up to £50,000
My client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team in London. This person will lead business analysis and modelling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows. You will provide the company with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business, and define best business practice.
This role is ideal for someone who is seeking an opportunity to actively improve and maintain a end user system, working closely with the developers and stakeholders. You must have excellent communication skills to succeed in this position.
- Salesforce Administration and Business Analysis experience
- Strong ability to communicate through all levels of the project line
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customisations
- Identify system and process optimisation
- Define business requirements
- Salesforce ADM201 advantegous
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy