A client of mine has a current opening for a Lead Developer to join their team in San Diego, CA. The client uses Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud for various purposes but indeed they use all 3 systems.
Located San Diego. $55-$75 per hour. 6 month contract
Qualifications are listed below:
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development experience (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com)
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Experience with Salesforce Force. com SOAP and REST Web Service APIs for integrations to/from other systems.
- Certified Platform Developer I or II/ Certified Developer 401/501
- Must be US Citizen or GC holder due to nature of the business
If interested, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other age