Role and Responsibilties
- Administer the full Salesforce platform and all integrations, including, but not limited to: CPQ, Intacct, Xactly, Apex and FormStack.
- Collaborate with Platform Owners and business stakeholders, across all departments, to interpret business and user needs in order to develop customized improvements and automation possibilities.
- Assist a team of admins to define technical configuration changes and translate business criteria into the best possible user experience design.
- Salesforce certified ADM 201 strongly desired, additional Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Experience with finance or accounting a major plus.
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- Function with teams across the enterprise including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices.
Our client is eager to start interviewing for this position. This midsized company has exceptional growth opportunities for the right Salesforce Administrator looking to progress their professional careers specifically in Salesforce.
This role will not stay open for long as my client is keen to interview! Contact Tim Nelson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.