- 3-month Contract-to-hire 100% Remote Role
A key client is in need and is searching for a skilled Salesforce Consultant. As a Salesforce Sonsultant, you will be an integral part of the team that stays in contact with both business and IT groups in the company; providing them with troubleshooting assistance, dashboard training, any platform issues and consulting the client on optimizing the Salesforce platform.Responsibilities
- Ability to deliever clear and concise information to business clients
- Troubleshoot any possible bugs, problems within Salesforce
- Develop and train users on the ins and outs of the dashboard
- Able to work alongside others outside and within the company
- Certified Salesforce Consultant, Admin and Sales/Service Cloud
- Some Consultant experience is preferred
- Highly social and upbeat company culture, needs to be able to fit in
- Proven ability create and maintain Salesforce dashboard information
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Strong organization skills, able to prioritize multiple activities
- Huge plus if experienced with Lightning or Visualforce
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world.
I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career, job, or project. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce jobs that are available feel free to reach out, I can be contacted at email@example.com
or (267) 233-6471 (ext. 3850). Confidentiality is always guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.