Salesforce Technical lead - Maidenhead - Up to £85,000
My is looking for a Technical Lead to work within a small team of developers based in close to Maidenhead. The role is for a global end user, with a competitive salary and great work perks.
This role is perfect for someone with strong force.com knowledge and previous Salesforce implementaiton experience, looking for a new project to head.
- Extensive SFDC experience
- Strong knowledge of Apex and Visual Force
- Be able to communicate throughout all levels of the project
- Take ownership of the delivery of complex solutions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Provide level of effort estimates for technical deliverables.
- Commitment to developing technical capabilities within the team
- Support production cases, functional troubleshooting.
- Guide Implementation team on the best practices and best tools to use.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan @ firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy