Salesforce Developer- Milton Keynes- £80,000
This position is the first of a brand new IT applications team at this award winning organisation. This financial services company are highly recognised for their first class services who heavily depend and utilise their Salesforce system for a wide range of functions within their business. The Salesforce system is integrated with 3rd party applications however requires considerable attention and customisation to increase efficiency. This Salesforce Developer will play a key role as an internal resource for a large scale user base and will have the opportunity to influence the technologies used in the business. With prospects to grow a team underneath this Salesforce Developer will be a senior figure within not only the business as a whole, however it will be the first of a brand new department.
- Commercial Salesforce Development experience- Apex, Visualforce
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce
- Strong configuration ability
- Experience working with Force.com applications highly advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience with integration APIs highly desirable
- Experience with other cloud based systems are highly advantageous
- Salesforce certification is highly desirable
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.