Salesforce Technical Administrator - London - Up to £45,000
I'm currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator, with strong hands on configuration experience, and knowledge of 3rd party intergration, and ability to read or understand Apex and Visualforce pages.
Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering are important in this end user role. This role offers a relaxed work environment, with annual pay reviews and company perks.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Adminsitration
- Salesforce Configuration and implementation
- Read and understand Apex and Visualforce pages
- 3rd party implementation
- Ability to create Dashboards, reports, Apps and custom objects
- Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- ADM201 certified
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy