Enterprise Account Executive-SFDC ISV Partner-$120k+Remote
A Salesforce ISV Partner out of the San Francisco Bay area is looking for a remote Enterprise Account Executive to sell the native Salesforce.com solution. The solution helps put active transparency inside of large enterprise organizations' supply chain.
My client targets companies that generate over $1B in revenue inside of the retail CPG vertical. Targeting companies like Wal-mart, Nike, and Target this opportunity will give you the exposure to c-level executives of these large companies to help them solve some of their most common issue with their supply chain.
- 8+ years quota carrying enterprise software sales experience.
- Strong sales track record of consistently exceeding quota, year over year.
- Experience selling Salesforce.com-based solutions.
- Experience selling SaaS software into large, strategic accounts in retail / consumer goods.
- Strong sales process knowledge and ability to run an effective, efficient sales process.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and high overall emotional intelligence.
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships and develop accounts over time.
- Well established at running a professional sales process and managing complex sales cycles, understanding our prospects' business and selling to C-level and senior executives across both business and IT.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner.
- Ability to quickly understand and successfully promote business solutions - identifying business need and selling value.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Proven ability to generate significant business, closing deals across both new target accounts and with existing customers.
- Strong at developing and managing relationships with key Executives and contacts at target accounts across the Food & Beverage, General Merchandise, and Apparel & Footwear segments of the retail vertical.
- Ability to effectively qualify opportunities and prospect within assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota.
- Adept at developing proposals, responding to RFP's and conducting both remote and face-to-face sales presentations, as well as high level demonstrations.
- Ability to navigate through complex, executive-level negotiations
- Willingness to work closely with Marketing and Sales Development teams to build out successful marketing and lead generation campaigns.
- Manage and track activity, forecast deals and revenue in Salesforce to provide visibility.
- Cover US territory - travel involved.
Reach out to Jeff at 212-594-1495 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Salesforce/Account Executive/ Enterprise/SaaS/ Supply Chain/ USA/ Remote/ West Coast/ San Francisco/ New York/