Salesforce Project Manager - London - Up to £65,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of my consultancy clients who are looking for a Salesfore Project Manager who has proven experience within the Salesforce.com platform as well as being able to manage multiple projects and deliver to customer expectations. Salesforce experience is a plus but not essential, a good track record of working with CRM systems is important. The client offers a great range of benefits and a relaxed work culture.
- At least 5 years Project Manager experience.
- At least 2.5 years hands CRM experience.
- Strong ability to deliver small-large scale projects.
- Gathering project scope requirements.
- Managing project budgets, teams and project time lines.
- Strong ability to liaise with key vendors, clients and senior stakeholders.
- Salesforce experience is advantegous
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy