We are sourcing for a innovative Salesforce Administrator to assist in maintaining an enterprise-wide Salesfore platform to ensure continued delivery high-quality solutions.
Through analysis, requirements gathering, and research of process needs and available solutions, you will work alongside the Senior Salesforce Developer to deliver effective data usage, drive automation to increase productivity, as well as manage process integration across departments and business units as well as external systems.Responsibilities:
- Salesforce administration, including creation of custom fields, views, reports, and dashboards
- Set-up and maintenance of User Roles
- Manage the Role Hierarchy, Field Level Security, and Profiles to allow for desired visibility
- Maintain Lead Assignment Rules and ensure that they are updated promptly upon change of territories
- Building of custom workflows in an effort to automate various elements of the sales process
- Responsible for overall data integrity of the system including ongoing duplicate consolidation
- Communicate with end users to analyze issues and assess needs to optimize business solutions
- Act as liaison to other internal teams to facilitate CRM integration with other systems
- Manage any upgrade releases and ensure product functionality is not impacted and continues to serve user needs
- Work alongside Salesforce Developer to deliver technical solutions and complex initiatives
- Several years experience working with Salesforce.com, ideally with Salesforce Admin Certification
- Proven attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- You are comfortable with visual workflows and process builder.
- You are extremely organized and meticulous in Salesforce and understand best practices.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently or in a team
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Competitive base salary with a strong benefits package
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Bi-weekly catered lunches.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.