Salesforce Administrator / Immediate Position
A London based organisation requires a Salesforce Administrator to come on board as soon as possible.
The successful Salesforce Administrator that is chosen to come on board will take full responsibility for management of the CRM.
They are looking for someone with good communications skills who also has the ability to liaise with senior Stakeholders.
As a Salesforce.com Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Managing user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of fields, record types, page layouts
- Creating and modifying reports and dashboards
- Providing support to all users
- Requirements gathering and stakeholder management
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- 3 years + commercial SFDC experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Great communications skill (Both written and verbal)
Interviews will be taking place this week so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to A.Tumber@masonfrank.com
or call Arun Tumber on +44 (0)20 7337 0830 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy