A well respected company is looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Consultant/Architect. You will be working on a remote basis, but must be available to travel to client sites up to 100% of the time. The company is gladly offering a base salary of anywhere from $130k to $205k in addition to 28% annual bonus, depending on experience.
Role & Responsibility
- You will be implementing large-scale full-life cycles of CRM solutions.
- Continuing to develop your Salesforce career.
- Establishing modules that will enhance the Salesforce platform and experience.
- Must be able to travel 100% of the time to client sites.
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced experience in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, or Apttus CPQ.
- Must be able to demonstrate managing experience in implementing two large-scale full-life cycles of CRM solutions.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Consultant/Architect. In exchange, you can expect a perm position that offers considerable career growth, a competitive market salary in addition to a great bonus structure, and the opportunity to work remotely while traveling across the world.
If you are looking to advance you Salesforce career and land an amazing career opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3405 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I look forward to connecting with you.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com.