Salesforce Developer - Fort Lauderdale, Florida - 5 months
Actively seeking a Salesforce developer for a key end user based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Client is looking to onboard immediately for a full time 5 month contract, offering remote flexibility.
This position will give you the opportunity to work for a leading client within the public services industry. You will be held responsible for Apex and Visualforce development, data migration as well as integrating third party applications into the existing Salesforce platform.
- 5+ years Salesforce development / administration experience
- 5+ years hands-on coding experience with Apex and Visualforce - able to code from scratch
- Extensive 3rd party application integration experience
- Salesforce Data Loader and/or Informatica experience
- 3+ years Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce administrator and/or developer certification
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Christian at email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.