Senior Salesforce Consultant/Architect Senior Salesforce Consultant/Architect - Salesforce - $130,000 - Remote With Travel
I am currently working with a client who is searching for a Senior Salesforce Consultant/Architect to add to their team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple large-scale CRM implementations for the entirety of their life-cycle. In doing this, you will have to work closely with clients in order to ensure the success of the implementation. This requires candidates to be very comfortable meeting with clients in person and catering to their specific needs.
As a consultant, you will have to utilize your technical, communication and customer service skills to provide a successful and satisfying experience for the client. Requirements:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in at least two of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, or Apttus CPQ
- Ability to be effective and efficient without oversight
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Advanced background in technology and CRM
- Experience managing large-scale integrations/implementations
- Certifications preferred
- Facilitate and preform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Develop solutions to client business requirements using SFDC
- Support the day to day operation of the business within Salesforce by interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners
- Promote conversations with customers
- Construct project deliverables such as business requirements, solution designs, functional specifications, and findings' reports
- Competitive compensation
- Up to 18% annual bonus
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 EXT 3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.