A Fast Growing Salesforce Partner is looking to bring on a Senior Consultant to oversee and manage an array of Salesforce implementations, with the primary clients falling under the non-profit and higher education industries. You'll take the lead on implementation projects, dealing directly with business stakeholders and managing a small team of consultants through the entire project lifecycle. Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce Cloud Consulting certification (Salesforce Administrator certification helpful)
- Advanced skills working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Non Profit Success Pack, or HEDA
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Consulting experience
- Ability to lead and manage various salesforce implementations and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proven record of consistently improving an organizations overall value
- Background in higher education and/or working with nonprofit organizations
- Excellent time management and communication skills specifically with technical and functional users.
- Manage and oversee a number of different salesforce implementations
- Assess client business requirements, create and design documentation
- Ensure the timely completion of projects and that they are within budget.
- Facilitate internal and external meeting times and locations
- Leading and frequently mentoring fellow staff members on the team
- Report on status and risks of each project
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers a lucrative bonus structure, excellent work/life balance, and employee covered health benefits!
The client is looking to move quickly on the right candidate, so if you're interested in learning more - apply today! Give Tim Nelson a call at 267.233.6490 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.