*MUST be local to Orange County or South LA - must be able to be onsite*
Leading healthcare company is seeking a strong Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst to help hed up, oversee, build out, and maintain their current Salesforce platform (currently utilizing Sales and Service Cloud).
This role requires exceptional communication skills - the Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst will be the liaison between the technical team and stakeholders, management, and end users alike.
- Minimum 3+ yrs as Salesforce Business Analyst (exceptional requirement gathering, ability to translate requirements to viable business solutions, data gathering, testing)
- Minimum 3+ yrs Salesforce Business Analyst in client/stakeholder facing roles (project management, SFDC liaison, presentations, project mapping, consulting)
- Minimum 3+ yrs Salesforce Administrator - daily administrator tasks such as creating workflows, dashboards, reports, user profiles and roles, custom objects, fields, records, page layouts, validations, profile
- Minimum 3 Salesforce Full Lifecycle Implementations/Integrations
- Minimum 3+ yrs Sales Cloud
- Minimum 3+ yrs Service Cloud
- Required - Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
- Required - Salesforce Certification - Administrator 201
- Preferred - Salesforce Certification - Advanced Administrator 301
- Preferred - Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Preferred - Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant