Our client near Freiburg is currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator for his international Team.
If you are looking for a new challenge and if you want to show of your knowledge of Salesforce, we have a great job opportunity for you. Apart from continuous training you will also get the possibility to incorporate your own ideas.Your responsibilities:
Your skills and experience:
- Creating and managing reports and dashboards
- Install and retrieve standard reports from Salesforce
- Develop and maintain relevant templates
- monitor trends and continue to develop the relevant elements and links in the CRM system
- Collection of upgrade needs
- Follow up of technical and content quality issues
- Integrating third party applications using standard connectors or third party integration tools
- Good knowledge in Salesforce Administration
- Certifications: ADM201
- Ability to work in a demanding, multi-cultural environment under time constraint
- Motivated, dynamic, proactive
- Fluency in German and English
What are the next steps?
- Full responsibility for your role
- Possibility to incorporate your own ideas
- Flexible Work Hours
- Permanent progression
- A developable position within the company
- progressive employment conditions
Did this job advertisement arouse your interest? If so, I am looking forward to receiving your complete applications documents:
In a first phone call you will learn more about the job and the company. If you have any further questions Bianca Brunner is happy answer them +44 203 826 6709.