I am working with a client actively seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team permanently in the Greater New York City Area. In this role you will be directly responsible for managing projects through the entire development life cycle, administering tests and developing code. This role is perfect for an experienced developer who is seeking an exciting opportunity in a team environment.
- Ability to support Salesforce.com formation tasks such as work flows and field updates
- Collaborate with project managers to best understand the needs for the system
- Execute maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Strategize and develop solutions on the salesforce platform, including customization, the implementation of applications, configuration, DevOps support, and third-party integrations
- Research and stay current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Maintain security of Salesforce data
- Proven experience with Apex, Visualforce, force.com APIs, Web Services and SOQL
- Experience with Lightning development preferred
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Capability of troubleshooting issues
- Competitive Starting Salary + guaranteed bonus!
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, PTO!)
- 401K match
This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling company who is in the process of revamping their approach to digital strategy. At the center of this plan, is Salesforce! You can directly impact how this company chooses to implement, and use this platform to improve their internal and external presence! You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and cutting edge projects, while also learning from more senior resources.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 Ext 3144 or email@example.com.
SFDC/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce/ Developer/ APEX/ Sales Cloud/ Custom Objects/ Visualforce/ Einstein/ Force.com/ Greater New York City Area