Salesforce CRM specialist - Abingdon - Up to £35,000
I have an exciting new Salesforce CRM specialist opportunity, you will be working as part of an in house team, where you will be exposed to all areas of Salesforce, working closely with the CRM Manager and senior stakeholders. The comapny offers a relaxed working environment, work perks, and 1-2 days remote working per week.
- Previous Salesforce experience
- Experience with Salesforce user support and training
- Global Stakeholder management
- System Maintenance and testing
- Creation of dashboards, reports and custom objects
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience with Sales proceses is a bonus
- ADM201 Advantageous
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy