Salesforce Lightning Developer - San Diego, CA - 6 month contract
Key client of mine within the IT industry is looking for a Salesforce Lightning Developer to join their team for a 6 month contract opportunity for a transition project from Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year Salesforce Lightning development experience and be located in San Diego, CA. Salesforce certifications are strongly preferred.Requirements:
- 5+ years Salesforce hands-on development experience
- 2+ years' experience working with Salesforce Lightning development
- Extensive Salesforce integration experience
- Expert with Salesforce administrative tasks
- Experience customizing and configuring Visualforce pages
- Excellent communication skills - able to relay technical information to functional users
- Salesforce developer certification preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.