SalesForce Technical Consultant- Ontario, Canada -80-115 CAD 8m
This Salesforce.com Consulting and Development opportunity is for our client in the Greater Toronto Area(150-200 users). They are looking for a strong consultant to not only guide their projects but to implement those projects quickly and efficiently.
They are presenting the opportunity for experienced and senior SFDC Technical Experts to join this implementation team as a Salesforce Technical Consultant. A successful Salesforce Technical Consultant will have experience in and be required to
- Technical Salesforce experience
- Client Facing experience
- SFDC Development
- Ability to Lead & Coach current Salesforce Team
- Experience working with Sales teams
- Intermediate experience in software design, systems integration and software development
- Strong Programming background:experience with common cloud-based technologies/languages
- Salesforce.com Certifications highly desired
- Data migration experience: Data mapping, Data conversions, Data cleansing and transformation
- Consulting background is greatly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Multiple Certifications a plus
- Customer facing skills
Interviews are taking place as we speak and start date would ideally be in the last 2 weeks of June for start the first week of July. Well qualified candidates should apply immediately. The ideal candidate would need to be able to interview onsite with a 24 hour notice.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call (646) 415-8776 ex.3056 if you have any questions. Only serious and qualified candidates please!Please note: All applicant must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.